1972 Porsche 911S Targa, Oil Flap
|Model||911S Targa, Oil Flap|
|Transmission||5 Speed Manual|
|Exterior Color||Gold Metallic|
Oldtimer Porsche 911 S, Targa, Oil Flap,
Cabrio / Roadster
Directly from the Restorer!
Date of Manufacture: 07/1972
150 km Fluel: Petrol
140 kW (190 PS) Accident-Free
Condition Category: New
Car Maintenance Guide
Number of doors: 2/3
Previous owners: 1
This matching numbers and colors 1972 Porsche 911S targa is being offered here after a full restoration, completed in late 2018. Passed only 500 test kilometers, it is good as new with 1 year warranty, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and a full photo documentation of restoration. Invoices and additional information available on request.
– Shell stripped to bare metal by hand and media blasting.
– 90% original body parts, body was in great shape before restoration. Just light repairs were carried out.
– Some of original undercoating has been retained where possible. Body prepared and painted using Standox Classic technology, replicating factory painting sequence.
– Suspension restored using new bearings, POWERFLEX bushes and shock absorbers, overhauled steering rack and column.
– Brake system running new steel hard lines and rubber pipes, ATE brake discs, TRW pads and ATE master cylinder. Correct to 911S front aluminum calipers.
– Brand new fuel tank, Porsche parts fuel pump and new OEM steel hard lines.
Engine and gearbox:
– Original matching 2.4 liter S engine, restored with loads of Porsche original and quality aftermarket parts.
– Brand new set of 2,4S MAHLE pistons and cylinders.
– MFI pump restored and fine tuned using available new parts. New fuel hard lines and BOSCH fuel injectors.
– New oil tank, oil lines and re-cored internal radiator.
– Brand new stainless steel exhaust system, including heat exchangers.
– Original matching 915 gearbox was in great shape, receiving overhaul with new bearings, gaskets and a clutch set.
– Interior restored using correct materials sourced from Germany – black vinyl and black Salt&Pepper carpet, for example.
– Restored original leather steering wheel, new Porsche parts dashboard cover and inner door handles.
– New quality aftermarket door pocket set.
– Original Recaro front seats, restored using new bolsters and covered in fresh vinyl.
– Fully restored original gauges by specialist in Germany.
– Restored original corner lights, brand new correct headlights.
– Correct Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio.
– Restored original FUCHS wheels, covered in correct PIRELLI high speed tyres.
– Brand new 3-point automatic seat belts.