1965 Porsche 911
|Transmission||4 Speed Manual|
Sportwagen / Coupé Porsche 911
This matching numbers and colors 1965 Porsche 911 SWB is the perfect example of early cars. Offered here after a full restoration, completed in 2018. Passed only 500 test kilometers, it is good as new with 1 year warranty.
– Shell stripped to bare metal by hand and media blasting.
– Factory original outer body parts were left intact, the only new parts used were floor panels from Restoration Design.
– Extensive use of period-correct body solder prior to painting. Body prepared and painted using Standox Classic technology.
– Suspension restored using new bearings and bushes, KONI shock absorbers, overhauled steering rack and column.
– Brake system running new steel hard lines and rubber pipes, SEBRO brake discs, TRW pads and ATE master cylinder. All 4 calipers are overhauled original.
– Brand new fuel tank, Bendix type fuel pump and new OEM steel hard lines.
– New quality wiring harness, made in UK. Main electrical switch.
– Restored Webasto auxiliary heater unit, disabled due to safety reasons.
– Date matching original steel wheels with brand new Porsche original hubcaps.
– Restored original, early feature Nadella axle shafts.
Engine and gearbox:
– Original matching 2.0 liter 130hp engine, restored with loads of Porsche original and quality aftermarket parts.
– 2.0S Wossner forged pistons, running a little higher Compression Ratio and raising engine power.
– Brand new Porsche Original 2.0 camshafts.
– New oil tank, oil lines and re-cored internal radiator.
– Original matching 901 dogleg gearbox was in great shape, therefore received just new bearings, gaskets and a clutch set.
– Interior restored using correct materials sourced from Germany – black vinyl and black Salt&Pepper carpet, for example.
– Restored original wooden steering wheel and instrument panel wooden parts.
– Fully restored original gauges by specialist in Germany.
– Restored original corner lights, brand new period-correct headlights.
– Correct Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio.
– All correct scripts and emblems for 1965.
– Brand new 2-point seat belts.
– Original jack and tool set.
– New clear windscreen, original side and rear glass were retained.
Car comes with Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and full photo documentation of restoration. Invoices and additional information available on request.Make enquiry