1970 Porsche 911 Irish Green
|Getriebe||5 Gang Schaltgetriebe|
|Farbe der Innenausstattung||Black/Beige|
This matching numbers and colors, highly equipped 1970 Porsche 911E coupe is being offered here after a full restoration, completed in summer 2019. Passed a little bit more than 500 test kilometers, it is as good as new with a 1 year warranty, Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and a full photo documentation of restoration. Invoices and additional information available upon request. Very interesting color combination from factory with Irish Green exterior and Black Leatherette interior with Beige seats.
– Shell stripped to bare metal by hand and media blasting.
– 85% original body parts, body was in good shape before restoration. Restoration panels used were Porsche Original or proven quality aftermarket.
– Body prepared and painted using Standox Classic technology, replicating factory painting sequence.
– Suspension restored using all new bearings and polyurethane POWERFLEX bushes, overhauled steering rack and column.
– Car has been upgraded to 1973 911S KONI front struts, running a brand new KONI shock absorbers all around.
– Brake system running new steel hard lines and rubber pipes, ATE brake discs, TRW pads and ATE master cylinder. Brand new 911S front aluminum calipers.
– Brand new fuel tank, Porsche Original electric fuel pump and steel hard lines.
– KROON high quality wiring harness.
Engine and gearbox:
– Original matching 2.2 liter E engine, restored with a lot of Porsche Original and quality aftermarket parts.
– 2.2S Wossner forged piston set.
– MFI pump restored and fine tuned using available new parts. New fuel hard lines and BOSCH fuel injectors.
– New oil tank, oil lines and re-cored internal radiator.
– Brand new stainless steel exhaust system, including heat exchangers.
– Original matching 901 5-speed dogleg gearbox, restored with all new synchro rings, bearings, gaskets and a Sachs clutch kit.
– Interior restored using correct materials sourced from Germany – black leatherette and black Salt&Pepper carpet.
– Restored original leather steering wheel and a new Porsche Original dashboard cover.
– New quality aftermarket door pocket set.
– Recaro sports front seats – beige Leatherette with Corduroy inserts.
– 3-point automatic seat belts with correct covers.
– Fully restored original gauges by a VDO specialist in Germany.
– Correct Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio with manual antenna.
– Locking front lid release cable.
– Restored original FUCHS wheels, covered in correct Vrederstein high speed tyres.
– White PORSCHE script on doors.
– Original AIR CONDITIONING