1965 Jaguar E-Type
|Transmission||4 Speed Manual|
Oldtimer Jaguar E-Type, Cabrio / Roadster
Date of first Registration: 1965
Matching number, matching colors, with historical Certificate!
The car had a full restoration which was completed in 2019. Following work has been carried out:
– Full disassemble;
– Cleaning from pain, dirt and corosion;
– All rusted metal panels were changed for a new ones;
– All the painting process was conducted by the “Standox for Classics” rules;
– Two double layers of lacquer with sending the layers in between, polishing with nano ceramic coating;
– Treatment of the bottoms with an anti-corrosion and shockproof coating by Würth brand.
– Full disassemble;
– Cleaning, painted with powder paint;
– Galvanizing all necessary parts;
– All the bearings, oil seals and shock absorbers are new.
– Break cylinders on the car are brand new;
– Main break cylinder is new;
– Break booster is fully restored with all new parts;
– Break pads and the break lines are also new.
– All new wires;
– All lights, all relays, ignition coil, Bendix are all brand new;
– Aluminum radiator is mounted for hot weather, and an earth switch is mounted;
– Mass Disconnection.
– Full disassemble, cleaning, grinding for a repair kit of the block and cylinder head;
– Pistons are brand new Mahle;
– All the bearings, chain gears, valves, valve guides, valve springs, chain, oil seals, gaskets and many other parts are brand new.
– Gas tank, fuel pump, fuel lines, fuel level sensor are all brand new;
– Carburetors were disassembled, housings were cleaned in an ultrasound bath;
– Shafts and flaps were manufactured;
– All the needles and other parts inside are brand new.
– All the bearings, oil seals and gaskets are brand new;
– Housing is cleaned and painted.
– Fully disassembled, cleaned, galvanized;
– New gauge faces are installed.
– All the materials of interior are from well-known brand BAS;
– Seat frames were cleaned, repaired, painted;
– Materials inside the seats were changed or partially changed, but they are identical to the original;
– Complimentary we have added a luggage set made out of leather identical to the interior.
– All the chrome parts have been cleaned from the old coating;
– Repair of defects and renewal of the triple-layer coating (Copper/Nickel/Chrome).
In addition to the car you will receive a photo album with the restoration process 500 photos.
Photos of a previously restored car as a reference of a finished product. For more information, please enquire.